Vista System’s annual signage projects contest that ended recently, yielded some amazing stories and photos of worldwide projects. One of the runner ups for first prize was, without a doubt, the National Aviation Agency (ANAC) project in Mali Republic.
Barry Abdrahamane, owner of Poster Media Mali and a 3-Star Ambassador of Vista System for more than 10 years, has chosen a variety of signage solutions, each with its own purpose and advantages. It is interesting to see how they all work together to create a unique presence to the ANAC brand.
- Vista System small wall frames were used indoors for offices, Restrooms.
- Vista System large wall frames were used indoors and outdoors for main entrances.
- Directory signs were strategically positioned to direct traffic in the building.
- Double sided post signs were prominently positioned to indicate direction for visitors.
- A huge triangular pylon, more than 2 meters above its concrete base, dominates the skyline with its huge graphics. This specific product was chosen as it was sturdy enough to withstand the strong winds in the area.
Learn more about Vista’s product family.